Click column header to sort
Client Services Manager
WIS is full-service retail services organization with an experienced field staff across all 50 states and Canada. We are committed to increasing sales and profits for our clients by delivering in-store solutions to meet their needs. We sweat the details because we know in retail, execution is everything. Because of this mindset we are experiencing unprecedented growth and are seeking a Client Services Manager to actively support one of our major clients. The position will be based in Plymouth, MN.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for developing, managing and supporting a positive and mutually beneficial relationship among WIS, our internal operations and the designated client(s). The incumbent will be expected to service existing business, while identifying new and expanding existing business relationships with current clients. The manager will also be responsible for collaborating with different groups and departments to proactively improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction. Specific duties include:
- Provides extensive, insightful analysis of sales and store level conditions and provides recommendations as to the client’s business and product performance for assigned national and/or regional retailers
- Coordinates all new initiatives, integrates themselves into the client’s business, attends all relevant meetings and works to further develop relationships with external client teams
- Continuously assesses current program offerings against client objectives, and modifies such in a proactive manner so as to strengthen brand integrity, fortify brand loyalty, increase sales and grow the business partnership
- Understands and communicates to others all client service issues – responds to and resolves issues in a timely and satisfactory manner, balancing the needs of all parties involved
- Ensures all KPIs are achieved, while driving both top and bottom line growth for key client and the company. Responsible for identifying trends and proactively introducing solutions that positively impact results
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or six or more years management experience in a retail/merchandising environment
- Three or more years client management experience, with direct contact in a consumer electronics retail focused environment
- Experience with a Merchandising Service Organization required
- Extensive knowledge and use of the iOS platform are required
- Strong understanding of a variety of retailer’s operational processes
- Outstanding organizational skills, natural ability for attention to detail, project management experience, ability to self-manage and prioritize daily tasks
- Excellent judgement, effective problem resolution skills, sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple demands
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast paced, results oriented environment
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right client services leader, if this is you we encourage you to formally apply for the position here:
WIS is an equal opportunity employer
Human Resources Director
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a full-service retail merchandising organization with over 4,000 employees across all 50 states and Canada.We are committed to increasing sales and profits for our clients by delivering in-store solutions to meet their needs.We sweat the details because we know in retail, execution is everything.We are currently looking for an experienced, people-centric human resources leader to work closely with our executive team and lead our human resources function across a dynamic and expanding organization.The Human Resources Director will be based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Human Resources Director:
- Leads the company’s people strategies, programs and practices to align with our vision, mission and values
- Works closely with and actively consults with senior leadership and management on matters pertaining to organizational planning, development and change
- Ensures human resources policies and practices promote a positive working environment, are compliant with applicable laws and regulations, are well communicated and consistently applied across the organization
- Provides guidance and on-going direction to the organization’s leadership, staff and the human resources team on matters pertaining to staffing, employee relations, pay, benefits, training and development
- Establishes and adheres to performance goals and expectations, e.g. key performance indicators and other metrics, to proactively monitor performance to deliver sustainable and value based results
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in business or human resources, masters’ degree desired
- 15 plus years of human resources management experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ in a senior leadership role
- Proven expertise in organizational development, employee relations and staffing
- Previous retail experience preferred, with a solid working knowledge of both Canadian and US labor laws required
- Strong communications, organizational and people leadership skills required
LMS offers a strong, positive culture within a growing and thriving business to the right people and organizational leader, with the opportunity to directly impact both business results and our people strategies.
If interested, we encourage you to apply at: https://corporate-lmsvc.icims.com/jobs/52944/human-resources-director/job?mode=view
LMS is an equal opportunity employer
Business Development Manager
Overview: The Business Development Manager (BDM) is an experienced salesperson who is highly motivated to build relationships, promote the company’s offerings, and drive sales. This BDM has a strong understanding of the retail industry and sales processes. This role will be a main point of contact with a specific retailer team and will be responsible for building and maintaining existing and new relationships with both merchants and supplier teams.
- Build and maintain existing and new relationships with both merchants and supplier teams as their primary point of contact.
- Fully understand the life cycle of an event and be able to communicate it accordingly.
- Proactively identify sales opportunity with suppliers and merchants and successful close sales.
- Manage a pipeline and sales quota with strong communication to internal teams/supervisor.
- Understand contracts and work orders, and properly communicate these accordingly
- Partner with cross-functional teams for a variety of areas, including but not limited to: systems, creative/marketing, fulfillment, insights, and more.
- Seek new information and opportunities via the industry, client, and suppliers to continue to remain relevant and drive sales while growing relationships.
- Create and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences
- Be familiar with and frequently use negotiating tactics
- Maintain a strong and assertive customer service mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills
The above essential responsibilities may not be the only tasks that are required to be performed and each individual must follow any other job-related task or instruction as directed by management. Each of the above essential responsibilities must be performed adequately in order to be successful in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform these essential responsibilities.
Experience: A minimum of two years of related sales experience within the retail or CPG industry with a proven track record for meeting sales quotas.
Certifications: None required.
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for an extended period of time
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
- Ability to use a computer for several hours at a time
- Ability to effectively listen and talk to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas
- Periodically, ability to moderately lift items and supplies
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): This position requires the use of a smart phone or tablet not provided or paid for by the company. The operating system must be Android OS 5.0+, or Apple 8.0+.
- Strong computer and technical skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform all role expectations with a direct supervisor who works off-site/remotely.
- Must always appear groomed, clean, neat and professional.
Travel and Language:
- Role is based in Minneapolis, MN with minimal travel
- English is primary language skill